Notice of the Office of the Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development to further strengthen construction site and road dust control
The General Office of the Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development of the People's Republic of China was released on April 9, 2019.
Department of Housing and Urban-Rural Development of all provinces and autonomous regions, housing and urban-rural construction (management) committee of municipalities directly under the Central Government, urban management committee, city administration bureau, greening city appearance bureau, Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps Housing and Urban-Rural Development Bureau:
In order to thoroughly implement Xi Jinping's ecological civilization thoughts, in strict accordance with the "Opinions of the CPC Central Committee and the State Council on Strengthening Ecological Environment Protection and Resolutely Fighting Pollution Prevention and Control", "Notice of the State Council on Printing and Distributing the Three-Year Action Plan for Winning the Blue Sky Defence War" (Guo Fa  〕 No. 22) Requirement to further strengthen the municipal construction work site and road dust control work within the city. The relevant matters are hereby notified as follows:
First, fully understand the importance of construction site and road dust control
A good ecological environment is an inherent requirement for the sustainable development of the Chinese nation and a priority area for enhancing the well-being of people. Strengthening ecological environmental protection, resolutely cracking down on pollution prevention and control, and winning the blue sky defense war are major decision-making arrangements of the party and the state. It is related to meeting the people's growing needs for a better life. It is related to building a well-off society in an all-round way, which is related to the high-quality development of the economy. And beautiful Chinese construction. The local competent departments of housing and urban and rural construction at all levels and relevant departments shall thoroughly implement Xi Jinping's ecological civilization thoughts, perform their duties and perform their duties, and further strengthen the construction site and road dust control, in order to significantly reduce the number of heavy pollution days and significantly improve the environmental air quality. Significantly contribute to the people's blue sky happiness.
Second, strictly implement the responsibility of dust control in construction sites
Local competent departments of housing and urban and rural construction at all levels and relevant departments shall, in accordance with the provisions of the Law on Prevention and Control of Air Pollution, strengthen supervision according to laws and regulations, and strictly urge construction units and construction units to implement the responsibility for dust control in construction sites.
(1) The responsibility of the construction unit. The construction unit shall include the cost of preventing and controlling dust pollution into the project cost, and clarify the responsibility for the prevention and control of dust pollution of the construction unit in the construction contract. For construction sites that cannot be started temporarily, the construction unit shall cover the exposed ground; for more than three months, it shall be greened, paved or covered.
(2) The responsibility of the construction unit. The construction unit shall formulate specific implementation plans for construction dust pollution prevention and control, and publicize the dust pollution prevention measures, responsible persons, and dust supervision and management departments at the construction site. The construction unit shall take effective measures to prevent dust and dust, reduce dust pollution during construction operations, and do a good job in prevention and control of dust pollution.
(3) The responsibility of the regulatory authorities. According to the responsibilities determined by the local people's government, local competent departments of housing and urban and rural construction and relevant departments at all levels must strictly implement dust supervision, strengthen supervision and inspection of construction sites, and find violations of laws and regulations by construction units and construction units, and order corrections according to regulations. A fine is imposed; if they refuse to make corrections, they are ordered to stop working. According to the requirements of the local people's government's heavy pollution weather emergency plan, emergency measures for stopping the earthwork work and building demolition of the construction site shall be taken.
Third, actively take measures to prevent dust from dust on construction sites
Local competent departments of housing and urban and rural construction at all levels and relevant departments shall strictly follow the provisions of the “Construction Construction Safety Inspection Standards” and “Construction Project Construction Site Environment and Sanitation Standards” to strengthen the inspection and inspection of construction sites, and urge the construction units and construction units to actively Take effective dust and dust reduction measures to improve the level of civilized construction and green construction.
(1) Implement closed management on the construction site. The construction site of the main road section within the city area shall be provided with a closed enclosure with a height of not less than 2.5m. The construction site of the general road section shall be provided with a closed enclosure with a height of not less than 1.8m. The closed enclosure of the construction site should be firm, stable, clean and beautiful.
(2) Strengthen material management. The building materials, components and materials on the construction site shall be stacked according to the general layout. Read-mixed concrete and ready-mixed mortar should be used at the construction site in the specified area; closed, dust-reducing and noise-reduction measures should be taken in places where concrete or mortar is mixed on site; cement and other easily-flying fine-grained building materials should be stored or taken in a sealed manner. Coverage and other measures.
(3) Pay attention to dust reduction operations. At the construction site, earthwork should be taken to prevent dust, and the main roads should be cleaned and sprinkled regularly. When demolishing buildings or structures, noise reduction and dust reduction measures such as isolation and watering should be adopted, and waste should be cleaned up in time. When carrying out operations such as milling and cutting, effective dust prevention measures should be taken; the lime soil and inorganic materials should be pre-mixed into the field, and water should be sprayed to reduce dust during the rolling process.
(4) Hardened roads and cleaning vehicles. The main road of the construction site and the material processing area should be hardened, the road should be smooth, and the road surface should be smooth and solid. Exposed sites and stacked earthwork should be covered, solidified or greened. Vehicle washing facilities shall be installed at the entrance and exit of the construction site, and the vehicles that are driven out shall be cleaned.
(5) Clearing construction waste. The transportation of earthwork and construction waste should be carried out by closed transport vehicles or by means of cover. The transportation of construction waste in buildings shall be transported by means of appliances or pipes, and it is strictly forbidden to throw them at will. It is strictly forbidden to burn all kinds of waste at the construction site
(6) Strengthen monitoring and monitoring. Encourage construction sites to install online monitoring and video surveillance equipment and network with relevant local authorities. When the ambient air quality index reaches moderate and above pollution, the construction site should increase the frequency of watering, strengthen coverage measures, and reduce construction work that is likely to cause air pollution.
Fourth, actively promote road dust control
Local competent departments of housing and urban and rural construction (environmental sanitation) at all levels shall strengthen the control of dust control in urban roads, adopt effective dust reduction and dust prevention measures, and reduce road dust.
(1) Promoting mechanized operations. Promote the mechanized operation mode of urban road cleaning and cleaning, and promote the steady improvement of road mechanization cleaning rate. By the end of 2020, the mechanized cleaning rate of roads in prefecture-level and above urban built areas will reach over 70%, and the county level will reach over 60%. The key areas such as Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei and surrounding areas, the Yangtze River Delta region and the Yan Plain will be significantly improved.
(2) Optimize the cleaning and cleaning process. Reasonably equip the proportion of man-machine operations, standardize the cleaning and cleaning procedures, and comprehensively use means such as punching, brushing, suction, and sweeping to improve the quality and efficiency of urban road cleaning and effectively control road dust pollution.
(3) Speed up the renewal of sanitation vehicles. Promote the use of new energy or clean energy vehicles for new and updated sanitation vehicles in urban built-up areas, with a key area of 80%. New dust-removing sanitation vehicles are available in conditional areas.
(4) Strengthen daily operation management. Regularly carry out specific operations and safety awareness training for road cleaning and cleaning workers. Strengthen the supervision and management of urban road cleaning and cleaning, and comprehensively use information and other means to ensure the quality of urban road cleaning and cleaning.
V. Practically strengthen safeguard measures
Local competent departments of housing and urban and rural construction at all levels and relevant departments shall raise political positions, attach great importance to construction site and road dust control, systematic planning, overall deployment, improve safeguard measures, enhance integrity and synergy, and effectively enhance construction sites and Road dust pollution control capacity.
(1) Strengthen organizational leadership. Establish a responsibility system for construction site and road dust control, formulate annual work plans and measures, refine the division of tasks, conscientiously organize implementation, and layer the responsibility to ensure the effective and orderly completion of all work. Strictly assess accountability, accountability for units and cadres with weak work, unreliable problems, and outstanding problems, and commend and reward the advanced models emerging in the work.
(2) Strengthen supervision and law enforcement. Relying on the rule of law to strengthen the dust control and control work of construction sites, and enhance the awareness of the rule of law in ecological environmental protection of construction units and construction units. For violations of the Air Pollution Prevention and Control Act, severe punishments shall be severely punished according to law. Establish a construction site management list, and incorporate the bad information that the dust management work is not in place into the construction market credit management system. If the circumstances are serious, it will be included in the “blacklist” of the main body of the construction market.
(3) Strengthening scientific and technological support. Closely focus on the needs of dust control and control work in construction sites, aiming at the goals and problems, pooling scientific research resources, organizing excellent scientific research teams, carrying out key scientific and technological challenges, and strengthening the application of scientific and technological achievements. Strengthen the main responsibility of the dust control and control of construction sites in enterprises, and promote the cultivation and development of technological innovation capabilities of enterprises. Strengthen green construction research, actively promote new construction methods, and accelerate the development of prefabricated buildings.
(4) Strengthen publicity and education. Actively carry out various forms of industry publicity and education to enhance the awareness of ecological protection in the whole industry. Popularize construction site and road dust control knowledge, and incorporate relevant regulations into the education and training content of employees. Give full play to the role of media guidance and the role of public supervision, create a public opinion atmosphere, and converge social consensus. Actively publicize laws and regulations, policy documents, work dynamics and experience and practices, and respond promptly to hot and difficult issues of concern to the masses.
Office of the Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development of the People's Republic
April 9, 2019